Trident Nebula Hybrid Tournament Football (FIFA Quality)
The Trident Nebula Hybrid Tournament Football is Malaysia’s first FIFA Quality approved Match Ball
FIFA Approval Number – 1015696
Made of Premium Korean Microfibre PU, combined with our special Aircel Technology, the Nebula balls are hand stitched with unopenable knots, before using a special adhesive is used to seal the panels. By sealing the panels ;
- Stitches are protected from abrasion – ensuring the ball has a longer lifespan
- Prevents water uptake into the ball – ensuring weight and performance remains consistent
- Allows the ball to fly more smoothly and freely
The Nebula offers premium quality construction, technology and performance. With our exclusive 4.5mm foam backing, it is one of our best match balls.
- Outer – 1.20mm Premium Korean Microfibre PU
- Bladder – Superior Taiwan Butyl Bladder
- Backing – Exclusive 4.5mm Foam Backing – 2mm EVA + 1 Ply Poly-Cotton + 2.5mm EVA Foam
- Finish – High Shine Premium Textured Surface
- Official Weight – 410 to 440g
- Official Size – 68.50 to 69.50cm
- Size 5 Footballs are commonly used for Ages 15 and above
Trident Hybrid Balls are shipped out partially deflated. Do please inflate the ball before use.
The ball is supplied without any ball pins. Please ensure a high quality inflating needle is used the valve is well lubricated with Glycerin or Silicon Oil before inserting the needle to avoid any future issues with the valve.
Do please pump the ball to the recommended Psi to ensure the bladder inflates correctly and performs in it’s intended manner. Hybrid Balls cannot be fully flattened like Handstitched Balls, to avoid damaging the sealed seams.